Random Spots of Warm Sensations on Parts of Body
If you notice random spots of warm sensations on parts of body it can be due to any disease. Although spots with warm sensations are only a symptom and it is difficult to find out a health condition by looking at a single symptom.
The random sports of warm sensation on parts of body may be due to anxiety, arthritis, or a pinched nerve. Due to this, you may feel numbness, radiating pain, or weakness around the affected area. For this type of sensation, most people take over-the-counter pain killers and anti-inflammatory medications. People also try massage and physical therapy to get rid of such conditions.
If you are experiencing the same situation don’t panic. Through this article, we are going to discuss the causes and treatment of random spots of warm sensations on parts of body.
Causes of random spots of warm sensations on parts of body
Although there is no confirmation that only because of anxiety, pinched nerve, or arthritis, random spots of warm sensation are caused. But since they are the most common possibilities let’s discuss them in detail
Anxiety-related warm spots
If you have a history of mental disorders like anxiety and depression. You are currently also facing panic attacks you will most likely feel warm sensations. Our mind and body have a coordinated connection.
If one of them is affected there are chances that it will impact the physical health as well. When you are in a state of consciousness and discomfort the most common symptoms you will feel include shortness of breath, rapid heartbeat, restlessness, excessive sweating, and chest pain.
You can also suffer from painful skin issues, insomnia, nausea, vomiting, and stomach pain. It is most likely that you can develop cold or warm spots on your skin due to anxiety.
Here are three ways through which you can get rid of anxiety and eventually its symptoms
Although the medicines cannot completely cure the disorder but they can reduce the symptoms. You can take a benzodiazepine, antidepressants, and beta blockers. All these medicines are controlled drugs and you will need a doctor’s prescription for them.
You can seek professional help like a psychologist who can help you in getting rid of anxiety.
- Lifestyle changes
You can make lifestyle changes like doing meditation, yoga, and exercises on regular basis. Eat healthy food, and quit alcohol, caffeine, and cigarettes. You should also get plenty of sleep to relax your mind.
Pinched nerve-related warm spots
In this condition, a single or a group of nerves are compressed due to the pressure of surrounding tissues. The nerve damage can happen in any part of your body including the shoulders, neck, wrist, and lower back.
A pinched nerve gives a burning electric hot or cold sensation to the affected area. You may feel muscle weakness numbness stiffness tingling pain or spots.
- Get some extra rest to accelerate the healing process.
- If you are feeling pain in one posture then try changing it.
- Perform light exercises that may help in stretching and healing the nerves
- You can also take painkillers, physical therapy, or massage on the affected area.
Arthritis-related warm spots
Arthritis is of two types including osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis. Both of them give a hot and cold sensation to the skin. You may also notice swelling and inflammation of the joints.
The most common symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis include
- Joint tenderness
- Joint pain
- Weakness and fatigue
- Stiffness in the joints especially in the morning
- Lack of appetite
- Low-grade fever
Osteoarthritis has the following symptoms
- Joint stiffness that lasts for hours during the morning
- Severe Joint pain
- Lack of mobility and flexibility
- Throbbing pain in the joints
- Lumps of bones around the joint
- Use medication such as modifying antirheumatic drugs, steroids, or topical arthritis pain relievers
- To strengthen your bones, muscles, and joints start exercising on a regular basis
- Physiotherapy will help in relaxing your joint pain
- Eat a nutritious and healthy diet
- Get plenty of rest and sleep to reduce pressure from the stress joints
Tingling in legs
Sometimes you may feel a tingling burning sensation on your legs. It is most probably due to
- Meralgia paresthetica: it is a shooting pain due to nerve damage that causes a burning sensation under the skin of your legs.
- Lumbar radiculopathy: The compression of the lower back area nerve causes a warm sensation in the thigh.
Since random spots of warm sensations on parts of body is only a single symptom they can be due to any condition. Make sure you discuss your problem with a physician so that he can diagnose your issue properly. Then accordingly take adequate treatment.